Friday, April 1, 2011

Everybody's Working For The Weekend

This has been such a long week. 
BUT IT'S FRIDAY.
And I'm officially on Spring Break. 

So what do I intend to do over the next week?
1. Visit grandpa (a given).
2. Go to my college classes. (High School spring break and College Spring break aren't the same.)
3. Sleep in.
4. Watch my favorite movies. 
5. Finish Animal Vegetable Miracle
6. Start my vegetable garden.
7. RUN RUN RUN.

Last week mom agreed to donate a patch of our side yard to me as the site for my new project: 

Project Vegetable. 
I'm eager to start growing my own vegetables. 
I eat plenty as it is, so why not grow them?
We went to the seed store and bough basil, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, yellow squash, and cucumbers.
Unfortunately, it's been raining so I can't plant them yet, but I'm going to prep the area this weekend regardless.

Of course, I'll be running a lot too.
Just because I'm starting another venture in my life doesn't mean I'll give up on my one true love!

Run long.

No comments:

Post a Comment