Thursday, May 19, 2011

God Bless Brooks

So my new pair of shoes came in yesterday and I got to try them out today!
I upgraded from Brooks Adrenaline GTS 10's to Brooks Adrenaline GTS 11's.
(Hey, I know what works for me, and my old shoes were basically dead.)



They ran like a dream! My shins didn't hurt at all.
And I was fortunate enough to run with a good friend of mine, Sam.
5 miles flew by.
And after talking to coach, I'm thrilled to say that Sam with be my fellow captain (captain of the boys).

Sam is the guy in the green shirt. Kid cracks me up.


Cross Country season is so close!
=)

2 comments:

  1. Yeay for new shoes that run like a dream!

    One trick I learned for shin splints is to trace the alphabet in the air with your big toe when you're just sitting around. Does wonders, I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are happy with your Brooks, I can't wait till Thursday, thats when I'll be getting my new shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete