Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Osama Bin Gotten

That was a friend of mine's facebook status.
I have to admit it kind of made me giggle. That clever kid.
Otherwise, I'm not exactly sure how I feel about the news.
I don't feel comfortable celebrating the death of another human being, but I can't say that I'm sad that he was caught.

While we're on serious topics, I want to remind everyone to keep the citizens of Alabama in your prayers.
It's going to be a long time before their lives return to relative normality.
Being just a state over, some cities in Georgia got hit as well.
Miraculously, my hometown was passed over. The worst around here are a couple of blown over trees.

We heard from my half sister in Alabama, and the blessings continued.
She and her children were unharmed.

On a cheerier note, I'm coming out of my slump successfully. And although I'm still kind of tired, I'm feeling a lot better than I did.

I hope you all were kept safe this past week!

1 comment:

  1. I don't feel comfortable celebrating the death of another human being, but I can't say that I'm sad that he was caught.

    Ditto that.

    I'm glad you're feeling better. ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete