Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Say WHAT?!

I have a date this friday. Say WHAT?! (Hence post name).
His name is Matt. What's with me and guys named Matt?
I NEVER get dates. This is a momentous occasion. And homeboy is cuuuuute.
Needless to say I'm excited.

On the running frontier, I got another two-a-day in on monday, busted out a difficult 4 miler Tuesday morning (sore muscles?) and busted out a comfortable 4 miles this morning. I should be running with St. Amelia tomorrow morning and then run again tomorrow evening with some cross country girls.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be running in ATL for a number of reasons. =(. But my race day will come!
But I'm still going to Atlanta this weekend to meet up with my birth mother, Courtney.
So this weekend should still be fun.
I hope I can get a long run in!

What's on tap for you guys this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Have a good date, girl! He is a cutie!

    I need to redeem myself at a 5k that kicks my butt every single year. I'm determined.

    ReplyDelete