Saturday, February 19, 2011

Race Day

The big day is here!
My race is at 3:00 this afternoon, and I'm hoping that everything goes well.
It should be in the 70's, but I'm hoping for some cloud coverage or some wind. That should make the run more enjoyable. I'm aiming to beat my last race time for a 5k, which was 26:12.

Anyways, my mom got together with some of her old high school pals last night, so I spent the evening relaxing at my godmother's house (since we're out of town). I got some Chinese food in hopes of stocking up on some carbs.

But I'm glad we're out of town no matter what we're doing. Sometimes you just need a break from the same old routine. This get together is good for mom. Katie (sister) and I needed a break too.

So until the race I'm just going to sit back, relax, and enjoy my latest read:


1 comment: