Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sex and the City and Sweet Potatoes

That essentially sums up my week. I watched Sex and the City and ate a lot of Sweet Potatoes. That and the insane amount of school work, but that can't be helped.

Monday: 
Sex and the City and a blur of homework.
Miles: 5


Tuesday:
I discovered that Economics is probably the hardest subject I've every had to take.
Miles: 5


Wednesday: 
For the first time in Chemistry this semester, I understood a concept that was being taught.
Miles: 4


Thursday: 
Another horrible day of Economics.
Miles: 5


Friday: 
Went to the Farmer's Market and Grocery shopping. Got a bunch of yummy, healthy food.
Miles: 5


Saturday: 
I went running, but my shin was hurting. I cleaned up my room and then watched Bones, Spirited Away, and now I'm watching Sex and the City. About to eat a Sweet Potato.
Miles: 5


I'm running a 5k next Saturday, so I need to keep an eye on my shin and try to scale back on my mileage a bit. I want my legs fresh for the race. The last thing I want to do is crawl across the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment