Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekend Wars

I feel like I've been fighting every single weekday to get to the weekend.
But unfortunately, Thursday night kicked my butt so I'm going to class late today.
Everyone needs a breather I guess.


But I couldn't miss today completely because today is the Day of Silence at my school.
(This week seems to be following a theme...)
Anyways, a classmate of mine organized the Day of Silence at my school to raise awareness of bullying.
While this mainly brings awareness of bullying due to sexual orientation, it also applies to bullying in general.

I don't have much running news this week.
I've been running, but hopefully I can sign up for another race soon.
I'm beginning to go through withdrawals.

Are any of you running any cool races soon?

Run long.

No comments:

Post a Comment