Friday, August 12, 2011

Fave Friday

Hey guys! So the first full week of Cross Country practice is behind us. Wahoo!
We did a hell hill workout yesterday, so my butt is sooore.
I'm hoping to get in a 4 or 5 mile run today.
Note to self: take it easy on the Chinese for lunch...

Now onto my favorite things!
1. COLDPLAY COLDPLAY COLDPLAY COLDPLAY. I can't really explain why, but I have this INTENSE love of Coldplay that started late Freshman year and has grown steadily since. I listen to their music constantly. All my 'most played' on itunes are Coldplay songs.

2. Owls! They're the most adorable birds on the planet. I've had a strange obsession with them since I was little, and my love of Harry Potter definitely didn't help. My sister just made me a little owl-plushie last night, and it is adorable!



3. The Golden Hammer: for reasons beyond my knowledge, I've snagged a couple of age group medals for 5ks (and one 10k) this past year. If I remember correctly, the golden hammer from the Habitat Hustle 5k was my first ever medal! And it's a (fake) GOLDEN HAMMER. I mean, come on.



I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and gets in some nice, long runs!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome for the plushie! I'm glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete