Sunday, August 7, 2011

Founder's Day 5k

I ran a 5k yesterday.
A good many people I knew ran it too! (But once again, I'm a horrible blogger and failed to bring my camera...)
It was such a hilly course, my shins are definitely feeling it this morning.
My time was 27:31, which I wasn't too happy with.
It did however, grab me third place for females in my age division.

ANYWAYS.
This weekend has been otherwise uneventful.
I came home and took a FOUR HOUR NAP after the race (holy balls!).
Today I walked four miles (mostly to redeem my pancake breakfast) and now the family is about to go to some Georgia Tech social thing.

My sister moves out the 18th. I'M STILL NOT READY.

On another note, I apologize to the people (Lauren) who asked me questions for the Q&A. Answers will come eventually! I'm being a horribly lazy blogger, I know.
I hope everyone else had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment