Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall Weather Tease

Hey guys! I know I haven't been posting or reading other blogs as frequently as I usually do.
I'm a bad blogger....

But here's an update:
My birthday weekend was pretty sweet. Ate LOTS of good food and got some sweet swag.
But the best part was getting to spend some quality time with friends and family.

College is in full swing at this point. I aced my first Stat exam and am keeping my fingers crossed on my Bio exam, which was today.

Cross Country is only having two practices this week because of Labor Day and a rainy Tuesday. But I've been running on my own and this Fall-like weather has been AMAZING.
Unfortunately, it's supposed to heat back up this weekend. BOOOO.

I hope everyone else is having a great week!
We have a home meet this Saturday and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good race!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your first meet. My daughter has hers this Friday.

    ReplyDelete