Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Review

So this Saturday's meet wasn't a total bust. I didn't PR, but I didn't get reinjured, so I'll settle with that for now!
More importantly, let's talk about MUSIC MIDTOWN!!!
Twas awesome. I'll add pictures later (I'll be stealing them from my sister).
But anywhos, my runner friend Megan and I left from the meet and drove to Atllanta.
There weren't any problems on the ride up, thank goodness. (First drive through the ATL!)
We showered up at my sister's dorm and then drove over to Piedmont Park and met up with my cousin Riley.

There were so many good bands!
The Joy Formidable, Band of Skulls, The Black Keys, and of course COLDPLAY.
Megan and Riley were losing their minds during the Black Keys.

Unfortunately, Coldplay was a slight bust.
There were a lot of smokers (cigarettes and other...) around us and Megan started getting really sick.
We kept having to move through the crowd.
We eventually ended up on the hill near the back. Megan kept insisting we stay so we watched from the hill for a bit.
We had to live a bit early to beat the traffic, but at least we got to see some Coldplay.

Overall, the weekend was pretty nice.
I hope everyone else's weekend was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment