Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

I know I've seriously been lacking on photos, so I'll just put in a few illustrations here and there until I get re-motivated to actually pick my camera back up.

I can get a bit lazy sometimes.


But anyways! I ran 10 miles yesterday, which is the longest run I've done in a while. It felt great to get back into the swing of things. Sadly, though, I'll be giving that back up next week as I am most likely running a 5k next Saturday. Hoping for a PR redemption.

But other than that, not much has changed. My summer has been rather uneventful thus far (I need a job!!!!). I've just been watching movies and playing games (typical teenager, right?).
GREAT movie. Justin Long is awesome.


But hopefully the family will be taking a trip to Athens, my favorite city in Georgia, soon.

40 Watt Club in Athens
In the meantime I guess I'll just kill off a couple of my Sims...

Hope everyone's summer so far has been full of good runs!

1 comment: