Friday, July 29, 2011

Fave Friday + Pet Peeve

Allrighty!

1. Trashy tv show: Jersey Shore! I can't help it, guys. This is an addiction. I know it's wrong, but these people crack me up. Yes, I've grown to understand their lingo (MVP, grenade, DTF, GTL).

2. Ice Cream Flavor: for the longest time it was chocolate. But then it was strawberry. And while I can still do some major damage on both of those flavors, there's this one rare flavor at Bruster's that they only serve once in a blue moon. Graham Central Station. I can't even describe how amazing this is! The perfect combination of sweet and salty.

3. Chapstick flavor: Coconut! I'm not a fan of most things coconut, but coconut chapstick feels AMAZING.

And now for the pet peeve: fat jokes. For some reason, people my age seem to think these are ok. THEY'RE NOT. No matter who they're directed at, I find these unacceptable. Whether the recipient is obese or barely weighs 100 lbs when soaking wet, I find fat jokes to be in EXTREMELY poor taste. People are made in all different kinds of shapes and sizes. Certain numbers don't matter, a healthy lifestyle does.

Anyways, I'm still taking questions if you have any! I logged 3 miles on the dreadmill today. I have a longer run scheduled for tomorrow. Then we're heading to Athens on Sunday. Wahoo!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment