Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gobble Gobble

The Cross Country banquet is tonight and I'm super excited. My last team commitment of the season is to show up and eat food. =).

I'm also super excited because I registered for a race the Saturday after Thanksgiving! That way I can redeem myself after I have my not-so-traditional holiday meal. Last year I had crab cakes for thanksgiving. I guess that's just how things go when you avoid most meats.

Anyways, I don't really have much to say today. I've been super busy working on papers and what not. I've been getting in some solid runs, but I feel a bit draggy lately.

But on a positive note, the cut on my hand is healing up nicely. It wasn't that bad of a cut to begin with, but the sooner it leaves, the sooner I can forget the whole embarrassing ordeal.

This was my cut a day after it happened. Like I said, not so bad. Just embarrassing to have to explain to friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment